Audio recordings are available for most Senate Floor Sessions and Committee Hearings after 1991. For
the years 2004-, please find by searching above. For recordings for the years 1991-2003, please look
To request a recording, review the instructions below.
To Request Audio of Senate Hearings:
- Call Senate Audio/Supply/Mail Services at 651.296.5720, or email
- Specify date and time of event; whether it was a committee hearing or
floor session. Provide full name of audio recording, time and date.
- Include your name and a phone number where you can be reached.
- Following arrangements for payment, the audio CD will be mailed out or
can be picked up at the Senate Supply Room G430 Minnesota Senate Building.
- There is a $12.50 dubbing charge for each (80 minutes) of recording.
- Shipping charges are added to the total. (approximately .80 for up to 5
- Cash is not accepted.
- Make checks payable to "Minnesota State Senate".
Senate Rule On Audio:
- Senate Rule 50.9 which requires that proceedings of the Senate and
Senate Committees be tape recorded includes the following statement: "The Senate intends that
testimony and discussion preserved under this rule not be admissible in any court or
administrative proceeding on an issue of legislative intent