Minnesota Senate Monthly Schedule
For the Month of October 2016
|Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Call to order
1. Introductions and Conservation Easements Overview
2. Conservation Easement Partner Informational Presentations (Proposed)
- Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (MNDNR)
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
- The Nature Conservancy (TNC)
- Dakota County
- Minnesota Land Trust (MLT)
- The Conservation Fund (TCF)
- Minnesota Board of Water and Soil Resources (BWSR)
3. Question and Answer
4. OHF Funded Conservation Easements
a. Conservation Easement Acquisition / Review Process
b. Council Member Conservation Easement Habitat Expectations
5. Schedule Next Working Group Meeting
6. Opportunity for Public to Address the Council
The public is asked to keep comments brief. If you would like to testify,
please contact Amanda Brazee, 651-284-6430 or email@example.com.
Notice: Pursuant to MS 13D.015, some members may be participating via phone.
For more agenda information, click here
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
|Wednesday, October 5, 2016
- Call to order
- Committee Business
- Review of August 2016 Commerce - MDH Request for Proposal, Status of 2017 Individual Market – Department of Commerce and Department of Health
- Update from MNsure and preview of 2017 open enrollment – MNsure and MN.IT
- Update on the Minnesota Eligibility System – Department of Human Services, Association of Minnesota Counties, and Minnesota Association of County Social Service Administrators
- Update – Minnesota Association of Health Underwriters
- Questions and discussion
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
|Tuesday, October 11, 2016
- Approval of minutes from the September 27, 2016 meeting.
- Contract law implications when a surrogacy contract is breached.
- Potential conflicts with statutes governing private adoption and termination of parental rights.
- Potential for legal conflicts related to third-party reproduction, including conflicts between or amongst the surrogate mother, the intended parents, the child, insurance companies, and medical professionals.
- Information to be provided to a child born of a surrogate about the child's biological and gestational parents.
- Public policy determinations of other jurisdictions with regard to surrogacy.
Tuesday, October 25, 2016